Tuesday, July 19, 2005

every story has climax.. so this is mine story

Hello ,
It is really nice to work with good people.but what our destiny takes is different. i came here alone, invented new relations , some bad and some touchable to heart. I don't know why can't we make our destiny? why i make relationship? the question is unanswerable to me.
People so sincerly forget their past , just head to this undefined world.I always scold myself that i would not make new friends but i again found people helping me and are around me to support myself.
I can't become matured , i can't become tough... i am a child .
Please let me forget new relations.. but i can't, i cry for myself . Is this insomniac feeling or something uncontrollable.
People talk about professionalism but whether they are...
all are the questions which i can't answer myself ...
if anyone can give advice.. then they are most welcome.
i am surrounded by lot of good people.... but again i am alone

No comments:

IndiBlogger - Network of Indian Bloggers