Sunday, September 04, 2005

nothing new but yes what is life ?

hi all friends and foes,
today when i woke up. i realize that it has been 21 years and 1 month of my body... still we all are seraching for some thorny path. i really miss mumbai.. here all the job placement has started but very few companies.. and above all they are off campus... so full of frustration and fear surrounds me............i again try to remem my past. ... now i also have become materialistic....... once i wanted to take risk and foolow for my ultimate goal...
but whats this....... i really remember Madhura...... She is so beautiful and charming.... but else what... I am still jobless.... BUT NOT WORRIED... atleast i know i will get it someday....
Ok now i am reading "The monk who sold his Ferrari "........ this a really good book....i want to lose my bad habit... but don't know when i will do it..
CHALOOOOOO bahut likh liya...
bye
WITH LOVE
subhash chandra

No comments:

IndiBlogger - Network of Indian Bloggers