Friday, July 08, 2005

yeah ! i am doing better

ohh now its really beautiful, now i am able to complete my most of the coding... i am now learning and using my mental skills well.. this time i started from scratch and getting closer to my goal. Today , the J.P.EG. compression coding is done for partial reconfiguration of FPGA.. now i have to do the subfunctions coding.. Thanks to nandan , my guide madhura and also to myself . I am having concept for DCFT, quantization and encoding into bits. Here, really IIT, Bombay is great and KReSIT is wonderful. Now,this lab has only few people who know about "fpga handel c coding" and am lucky to be with these people. I just need to again put lots of action and fight for final layout. Here today , I am also getting knowledge of LINUX from a cute girl. but chalo yaar i have to go for sleep as today again i have to woke up !

No comments:

IndiBlogger - Network of Indian Bloggers