Saturday, June 13, 2009

Airline Industry becoming affordable

Hi, I am very sruprised when tickets are not available in Train for delhi and at this point of time, the airline industry are making travelling affordable.Its just like some years back when telecom was very expensive.
Now when I see the call charges, Its really cant be so real.I can make long distance calls on reliance for just mere 440 rs .
The sam way, I am dreaming of a time, when in India the airline tickets will be coming with an offer for whole year.It will be just like travelling free for whole year..
Dreams What I am seeing is made real not by me but the people like Capt. Gopinath and others who have invested so much money and effort to make India , in the race of Super-Power..

Love U people who have see a shining and brigter India..Much bigger than Obama's dream of America..... :)
GN

No comments:

IndiBlogger - Network of Indian Bloggers