Thursday, June 30, 2005

ohhhhhh finally i got it....

so ok as every says a good start has work half done.. so i today finaly got my project in FPGA. thanks to madhura .. she , a project engg, came today finaly( after 4 days waiting)..so what i have to implement is "to design a hardware kernel for partial reconfiguration in FPGA". at first i was not clear about my concept.. but at this time i.e. 1:45 a.m due to good tutorials send my madhura, i got the basic idea..now today my life is getting ahead .. this intel lab is really contains good intellectuals who really helped me a lot.. I also have practical idea about the implementation.. anyway today i also took lots of snaps in the campus with my fellow KVPY's.. again i am really searching for peace.. but now its time to hard work...atleast i must try to put lots of actions..
now i again searching for my real dream..but don't know whether it can happen or not..I am getting flowed in path of market and life demand.. i am also feeling lots of depressions and sadness... but life has to go ... so i need to put more fights.. atleast now with my projects...ok now am going to sleep.. ok chal bye

No comments:

IndiBlogger - Network of Indian Bloggers